All Saints Health Ministry is offering ‘Get My People Going’ Building Healthy Lifestyles Together.
This FREE five-week program, rooted in the Exodus story from the Bible is designed for use by everyone in our congregation. The program is for people of all ages and health conditions.
• The goal is to encourage all God’s people to have a healthier lifestyle.
• This individualized program invites you to select two or three areas of your life where you would like to make improvements.
• Select a journey partner or we can provide one; a journey partner is not a requirement.
• Weekly check in to see the progress of all participants or answer questions.
• All participants completing the 5 week program regardless of outcome will receive a gift certificate for a
Sign-ups will be Saturday, October 10; Sunday, October 11; Saturday, October 17; Sunday, October 18 after Mass, OR complete form on All Saints Web Site, All Saints Facebook OR through the All Saints App OR through calling the parish office 812-423-5209.
Come join the journey!
We would like to acknowledge Dr. Rev. Deborah Patterson and the International Parish Nurse Center for the creation of Get My People Going. Photography was provided by Charlotte Connerton. Creation of the video was by Amy Eger.