It is the end of May, and we are seeing changes throughout our world in how we are living with Covid.
Parishes have received guidelines from the Diocese to consider as we move forward. Our All Saints Parish Virus Committee has reviewed and worked with these guidelines. Below are some of the changes you have already seen, and the precautions we ask you to please continue to take….beginning immediately.
- If you have been fully vaccinated, you do NOT have to wear a mask. You can continue to wear your mask if you would like to.
- We ask that if you have any signs or symptoms of Covid, please DO NOT come to Mass.
- Social Distancing: Is not required.
- At St. Anthony Church, there is a reserved section in the north east area of church. This section is roped off. It is reserved for individuals who want to continue to social distance.
- At St. Joseph Church, there is a reserved section in south east area of church. This section is roped off. It is reserved for individuals who want to continue to social distance.
- Weekday Masses WILL continue to be held on Tuesday and Thursday mornings at 9 a.m. in St. Anthony Church.
- Holy water will be available at the church doors again.
- Eucharistic ministers will continue using the same pattern. You are encouraged to please continue to receive the Body of Christ on your hand and not your tongue.
- Please continue to bring your own missalette if you have one. Missalettes will be available at the doors again.
- Gatherings with friends should be social distanced and outside of church.
- Hand sanitizer is available and to be used when you enter and leave church and after receiving communion.
Collection baskets will continue to be set by the doors where they are. Please consider the convenience of giving your weekly.