‘Walking (Movement) to the Cross’
Walking (Movement) to the Cross is a devotional program designed for the season of Lent. The program is for people of all ages and health conditions. It offers opportunity to reflect on our own sacrificial service to God and others. God asks us to care for what He cares for.
Begins March 13 x 4 weeks of goal setting, scripture, prayer and increased movement.
This self-directed program offers:
- Setting a weekly ‘movement goal’ or a reasonable physical challenge for yourself.
- Movement chosen to meet your needs may be walking or stretching or exercise.
- A weekly goal, daily passage of Scripture along with a thought and a prayer.
- Read any time of the day, or reflect during you chosen activity (movement).
- Weekly check in to see the progress of all participants or answer questions.
Sign-ups after Mass March 5 / 6 – Devotional book given at sign-up OR sign up by calling All Saints parish office 812-423-5209 and pick-up Devotional book.
Proverbs 16:9 “The human heart may plan a course, but it is God who makes the steps secure.”