We Hope to Hear from You!
Your participation in sharing this information will help…
- Your participation in sharing this information will help…
- All Saints CAJE Team members Bonnie Wink, Jerome Echele, Kristi and Vincent Wagner and Tom Bogenschutz organize future CAJE activities.
- us share the news of our justice ministry programs here at All Saints and in the community.
- Brenda Meyer, our new Justice Ministry Coordinator, understand who is active in justice.
- us track our growth in justice participation for the Welborn Grant.
- us know how effective our networks were at getting people to act for Justice.
For those who attended in person – we hope to hear from you too. Did you bring a friend(s)? Please share their names. Also, Live streaming didn’t allow for any identification, so we have over 400 unidentified participants. This information will help us continue to grow our Justice Ministry Programs.
Thank you for completing the information!
We would like welcome our newest member to the staff at All Saints Parish. Brenda Meyer grew up in Warrick County. She graduated from Castle High School, the University of Evansville with a BA in psychology and sociology and a MA in counseling and an MSSW in social work from the University of Louisville. She worked early in her career at The Rehabilitation Center and then for 44 years in a variety of clinical and management positions at Southwestern Indiana Mental Health Center, later named Southwestern Behavioral Healthcare. She has been interested in justice issues, particularly affordable housing, mental health issues, & women’s and children’s issues. She has been involved with CAJE since 2005. She started attending St. Anthony in the early 2000’s and transferred her membership in 2004. All Saints is her spiritual home. Welcome Brenda and looking forward to how the Justice Ministry program grows with you.