As part of our participation in the Renewal, I will be sharing responses from members of the parish. I hope you will enjoy reading their thoughts, be encouraged by their thoughts, and be challenged to look at how you see and live the Eucharist as part of your life.
Reflections from a Family
- Why is it important to you to attend Mass? To connect with GOD in the church with other believers and to receive the Holy communion.
- What does it mean to you to receive the Eucharist/Body of Christ? Receiving GOD inside us and feel his presence.
- How does receiving the Eucharist/Body of Christ help you, change you, challenge you? We feel blessed and empowered.
- How is your receiving the Eucharist/Body of Christ reflected in your life, shared with your world? By being kind, respectful and showing love and care for others.
- Other thoughts you’d like to share. We can help others when they need us without expecting anything in return. Nature is part of GOD’s creation, and we must respect nature.