The All Saints Women’s Group is a newly formed group within the parish. Our mission is to encourage and unite the women of All Saints Parish to join in prayer, service, and fellowship to build a closer relationship with Christ. We meet in the St. Anthony Cafeteria each month on the third Monday at 6:00 pm.
The All Saints Women’s Club has been involved in service work by preparing meals for the NICU at Deaconess Gateway Hospital, collecting items for Birthright of Evansville, and preparing meals, and collecting toiletries for Ruth’s House (a homeless shelter for women).
We have also looked at different types of prayer and meditation to bring us closer to each other and God. We invite you to join us for our meetings and bring a friend! If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Parish Office at 812-423-5209. We look forward to seeing you!.
June 21 Meeting Summary
1. Special appearance by Mrs. Annie L. and her dog Petunia
2. Discussed upcoming fall trip to see our very own Sr. Jackie and possibly Sr. T up at Ferdinand October 10th, if you have not signed up please contact Fatima Seib.
3. Congratulations to Fatima for becoming our new choir director at All Saints. A valuable asset being added to the team.
4. Open discussion about some crafts that have been identified (a lot of them) and how the women’s ministry can promote a sell of some type using them. We are looking for someone who has information on crafting, craft shows, dates, contact info etc. If you know someone please send them Emma Jean’s way, we are all trying to learn what is needed to orchestrate this type of activity.
5. Our next meeting will be in person at St. Anthony on July 19th at 6:30 p.m.