The All Saints Women’s Group is a newly formed group within the parish. Our mission is to encourage and unite the women of All Saints Parish to join in prayer, service, and fellowship to build a closer relationship with Christ. We meet in the St. Anthony Cafeteria each month on the third Monday at 6:00 pm.
The All Saints Women’s Club has been involved in service work by preparing meals for the NICU at Deaconess Gateway Hospital, collecting items for Birthright of Evansville, and preparing meals, and collecting toiletries for Ruth’s House (a homeless shelter for women).
We have also looked at different types of prayer and meditation to bring us closer to each other and God. We invite you to join us for our meetings and bring a friend! If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Parish Office at 812-423-5209. We look forward to seeing you!
Women’s Ministry Meeting Summary – August 16, 2021
- We started with discussing all the riches among us and how we need to go clean out our houses and garages and focus on what is priority (reducing accumulation as much as possible, be less attached to possessions and to remember where they all come from in the first place).
- Central High School nurse called me back and Central High School has not made a final decision if they will have the craft fair or not due to COVID.
- Line item budget which now will be where money earned through women’s ministry will go into Outreach line item in the budget
- Finally we loaded up remaining wreaths, flowers, tables etc. to get it to Fatima’s house.
- September 17th we will meet at Fatima’s house from 5:30 to 8:30-Fatima will be cooking us dinner and we will set up for the yard sale. On September 18th the sale will start around 6 a.m. to noon.