• Are you Catholic but have been away from the Church?
• Have you felt as if you are not welcome?
• Would you like to feel at home in the Catholic Church again?
• Have you left the Catholic Church because of a divorce or remarriage?
• Were you raised Catholic but do not come or seldom come to Church anymore?
• Do you only attend on Easter and Christmas and wish to connect more to your faith?
All Saints Parish would like to invite you to return Home to the Catholic Church. If you are a Catholic who has been away from a Church for a while, this invitation is for you! Our faith community misses you!
No matter how long you have been away or for whatever reason, we invite you to consider renewing your relationship with the Catholic Church. Please join us and other returning Catholics for an informal listening session and update of the Catholic faith. Sessions are facilitated by parishioners and will provide ample opportunity for answering your questions.
All Saints Parish offers Catholics Returning Home several times a year, usually after Christmas and Easter. Our next Catholics Returning Home begins Monday, January 8, 2018 at 6:00 pm at the St. Anthony Campus Fr. Niehaus Room.
For more information, contact Lisa in the Parish Office or email email@example.com.