All Saints Health Ministry will offer Upgrade HEAL classes beginning February 21st.
Healthy Eating and Active Living (HEAL) will offer 4 video classes focused on
- Know what’s for dinner, Get the best for less and Shop for value
- Fixing it fast at home versus eating out and Fix it safe
- Choosing more fruits and vegetables with Making smart drink choices
- Choose to move more and Making the connection
- by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by contacting All Saints Parish Office call 812-423-5209
- before and after Mass
- Saturday, Feb 6th at St. Joseph and Sunday, Feb 7th at St. Anthony
- Saturday, Feb 13th at St. Joseph and Sunday, Feb 14th at St. Anthony
HEAL Classes will be weekly videos to registered participants beginning February 21, 2021
- Advantages of video class format is work at your own pace and replay as needed
- Handouts for class and incentives with a cookbook after week 4 completion
- Phone and All Saints App chat room support will be available
A grand prize given to person chosen from those participating and who have completed their pre-evaluation and post evaluations.
‘So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.’– 1 Corinthians 10:31.
When you bring God into your healthy eating, it changes everything. Striving to honor Him in your food and drink choices will bring not only a heart change, but it will also change your choices.