This has been a discussion from members of the parish….to the Women’s Group….to our Team meeting.
And, we decided we’re going to give it a go!
If you are a member of All Saints Parish and would be interested in having a member of the Parish be a Pen Pal…
- Complete the following information:
a. First and Last Name
b. Mailing Address
c. Interests, hobbies, pets & a little something about you
– I am retired. I love to read mysteries. I’ve had a cat for the past 12 years. I used to love to Garden – vegetables and flowers.
– I work full time at Deaconess Hospital Midtown. I have 3 children. When there wasn’t a pandemic I was busy going to their sporting events. I like to spend time at the lake just relaxing or sometimes fishing.
- If any of our youth (those under 18 years old) are interested in being a Pen Pal, that is fine. We expect parents will be reading the letters their children are sending and receiving. We do need parents to please SIGN the information sheet their child submits giving their permission to participate.
- Send, or email your information to Judy Wittgen
704 N 1st Avenue, Evansville, IN 47710
- We will then work to pair up people with similar interests and share your information with each of you so you can begin writing.