There is always a place for you at All Saints Parish.
The Catholic Foundation of Southwestern Indiana Inc. offers many ways to support All Saints Parish: no matter the size of your gift, we have giving options available to best serve your passion for our church.
How will you be remembered?
The Legacy Society consists of past and current gifts from parishioners, which came in a variety of ways, during their life or in remembrance. Donors can be anonymous or named. Remember, your gift is a way to leave a part of yourself in the memory of this parish…forever.
5 Ways to Join the Legacy Society
- Give your gift online by following this link below
- Use “Communion of All Saints Legacy Society” envelope from your monthly packet. Enclose your donation and drop in the collection at Mass.
- Notify our office that you have named All Saints through your estate planning.
- Mail an envelope marked Communion of All Saints Legacy Society to the All Saints Catholic Parish office or Catholic Foundation office.
- Speak with the All Saints Parish Office by calling 812-423-5209, or call the Catholic Foundation office at 812-424-5536.
Spiritual Partnering Across Generations
If you have already made a gift: THANK YOU!
Please let the parish staff know that you would like to be a member of the Communion of All Saints Legacy Society.
If you are considering becoming a member:
- Review the information in this brochure and through
the online link
- Speak with your financial advisors and family members
- Contact the Parish Office or the Catholic Foundation
- There are many different paths and options that will
qualify you for membership.
We are called to partner in faith with those who have gone
before us and to offer the best that we have to give to those
who will follow.