As part of our participation in the Renewal, I will be sharing responses from members of the parish. I hope you will enjoy reading their thoughts, be encouraged by their thoughts, and be challenged to look at how you see and live the Eucharist as part of your life.
From a Parishioner
- Why is it important to you to attend Mass? To be part of my parish family.
- What does it mean to you to receive the Eucharist/Body of Christ? To remind us that Jesus died for our sins.
- How does receiving the Eucharist/Body of Christ help you, change you, challenge you? Helps me continue to live as Jesus wants me to live.
- How is your receiving the Eucharist/Body of Christ reflected in your life, shared with your world? It helps me to be an example for others.
- Other thoughts you’d like to share. When will we go back to receiving the blood of Christ? or return to using servers at Mass?