Definition: Provides day to day direction for the general operation of the parish under the supervision of the Pastor.
Responsible to: Pastor
Supervises: Director of Ministry Development, Pastoral Associate/DRE, Bookkeeper, Financial Coordinator, Office Secretary, Media Specialist, Administrative Assistant, Facilities Staff
Collaborates with: Parish Pastoral Council, Parish commissions/committees/ministries
Status: Full Time, Exempt
• Serves as the staff liaison with the Parish Pastoral Council and commissions to aid in the running of the parish administratively.
• Leads parish staff to achieve the mission of the parish. Oversees the evaluation, formation, training, and development of the staff.
• Coordinates the material assets of the parish, overseeing buildings, finances, stewardship and resource development and budget preparation.
• Coordinates annual planning/budget preparation along with Finance Council and appropriate parish committees.
• Collaborates with parish leaders to determine parish needs, set goals, and plan for the future.
• Oversees the vision and action of the parish evangelization efforts through participation with the marketing committee.
Ministry of Worship
• The Parish Manager collaborates with the Pastor and Sacramental Ministers to augment the sacramental life of the Parish Community. Ensures formation and direction for parishioners participating in Baptism, First Communion, First Reconciliation, Confirmation preparation, Marriage preparation, and RCIA.
Ministry of Education
• Through supervision of the Pastoral Associate/DRE, oversees the education and spiritual development of the parish community.
Justice and Charity
• Through collaboration with the justice ministry coordinator, oversees parish initiatives focused on justice and charity.
Personal and Spiritual Development:
• Attends workshops and/or lectures for professional and personal growth.
• Makes a yearly retreat.
• Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Education, Experience, and Personal Characteristics:
• Master’s degree
• Knowledge of sacramental rites, liturgy of the word and communion services, prayer, administration, team ministry, budgeting, and finance.
• Three years of experience in supervisory or leadership positions.
• Active involvement in a local or national justice initiative.
• Is a practicing Catholic in full communion with the Church, a person of faith and prayer, actively participating in Roman Catholic Mass and Worship.
• Able to clearly articulate a vision and inspire others. Relates well with people across generations.
Please send a letter of interest and resume to Fr. Jay Davidson at email@example.com.
About the Employer
All Saints Parish Vision Statement: We are called to be a faith filled family, who acts justly, loves tenderly, forgives freely and walks humbly with our God.