August 24, 2022
As part of our participation in the Renewal, I will be sharing responses from members of the parish. I hope you will enjoy reading their thoughts, be encouraged by their thoughts, and be challenged to look at how you see and live the Eucharist as part of your life.
From a member of the parish…
1. Why is it important to you to attend Mass?
Mass is my rock, my grounding place, my weekly reset.
2. What does it mean to you to receive the Eucharist/Body of Christ?
The Eucharist is the renewal for my soul.
3. How does receiving the Eucharist/Body of Christ help you, change you, challenge you?
The Eucharist is a physical manifestation and reminder of the Lord’s sacrifice to me and all sinners. And it reminds me to try and be worthy of that sacrifice.
4. How is your receiving the Eucharist/Body of Christ reflected in your life, shared with your world?
5. Other thoughts you’d like to share.
I’ve been interested and attending Latin Mass at another parish that is closer to my new home and more convenient. Would love to know if there is any possibility of Latin Mass coming to All Saints? I happen to be more traditional, more conservative and find greater appeal and greater resonance in the Latin Mass.